Visa Information

Do I need a visa to enter Australia?

Yes, the visa you choose will depend on the country you’re from, how long you plan on staying in Australia and whether you plan on working in Australia.

The two most popular types of visas are:

Working Holiday visa

If you are planning on working and travelling in Australia then you need to apply for a working holiday visa. Click on the link here and choose the Working Holiday option.

Visitor visa

If you are planning on travelling to Australia and not working then you will need to apply for a 3, 6 or 12 month tourist visa. Click here for more info

Any Questions? Get in touch today!